Learn with world-class subject matter experts
The Emerging Leaders Program is designed to encourage collaboration through facilitated discussion, debate and skills training, to deliver the skills and knowledge required to succeed in today’s ever-evolving and highly competitive corporate landscape.
The program focuses on 6 key areas:
- Leadership Confidence
- Building Resilience & a Growth Mindset
- Inclusive Leadership & Unconscious Bias
- Courageous Communication
- Emotional Intelligence
- Personal Branding & Executive Presence
Who the program is for
Our Emerging Leaders Program is designed for:
- Early-mid career professional females, currently preparing for their first or second leadership role
- Individuals with high career aspirations and potential looking to develop their leadership capabilities
2-day immersive program
Here are the modules we cover during the 2-day program that have been specifically curated to help women invest in their own leadership, and learn methods to improve communication and attain influence:
- Meet & Greet (M&G) Networking Kick-Off
- Pre & Post Survey Benchmarking
- Thomas Emotional Intelligence Assessment (TEIQue)
- 180-degree Manager Feedback Loop
- Manager Support Guide
DAY ONE: SELF-LEADERSHIP
- THE EVOLVING LANDSCAPE OF LEADERSHIP & MOONSHOT VISIONING
- Unpack the evolving landscape of women in leadership and what it means to be a successful leader today
- Learn to craft a moonshot career vision that will pull you forward, including actionable tools that will bring your vision to life
- DEFINING YOUR LEADERSHIP LEGACY
- Create a core set of values that is important to you personally & professional that will guide your authentic leadership
- Create a legacy & visibility strategy that you can implement to work towards your leadership legacy
- UNLOCK YOUR LEADERSHIP POTENTIAL WITHIN
- Foster your Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and Growth Mindset to unlock your leadership potential within
- Discover & conquer the inner critic that is holding you back from achieving your full potential (‘is imposter syndrome even real?!’)
DAY TWO: LEADING OTHERS
- CREATE, LEAD & CONTRIBUTE TO HIGH-PERFORMING TEAMS
- Learn the critical equation to creating, leading & sustaining high-performance culture and teams
- Learn how to leverage your difference as a superpower to create influence & impact across all seniority levels, including holding courageous conversations
- EXPANDING OUR STRATEGIC NETWORK
- Learn how leaders use and create professional networks to accelerate their career moonshot vision
- Learn the difference between sponsors, mentors and allies and why sponsors are key to advancing women’s career trajectories
- YOUR LEADERSHIP BLUEPRINT
- Take the strategies and tools learnt from the program to create a leadership blueprint that will assist you to enable lasting change in your career journey
- EXECUTIVE MENTOR NETWORKING
- We bring in an Executive industry leader to provide mentorship for the group to ground the lessons learned throughout the program in real-world experience & advice
- Participants leave with a strong network of other participants across industries & companies
- Invitation to our ELP Alumni Group (LinkedIn) & Alumni events for continued learning & networking
95% of participants report feeling adequately equipped with tools to achieve leadership success
83% of participants report meaningful growth in their network
80% managers report noticeable improvements in participants confidence & leadership capability
78% of participants report greater confidence, clarity of their strengths, leadership vision & barriers to it
70% secure promotion or pay rise within 6-12 months of completing the program
Your program experience
All attendees have the full support of TDC Global team as well as ongoing connections to their peer networks established within the program. Some of the benefits include:
- Individual EQ assessment
- Leadership development blueprint
- End-to-end manager engagement
- Post-program group check-in
- Access to TDC’s online resource hub
- Invitations & access to alumni events & global network
Our previous program mentors are iconic female leaders across the industry, including:
CEO of Twitter Australia
CEO of PayPal Australia
Managing Director of Spotify ANZ
Chair and CEO of GoDaddy
Co-founder of Thankyou Group
Trusted by world-leading brands
Hear from other leaders that have walked the path with us
Director - Global Learning Culture & Experience, ADOBEWe have partnered with TDC Global because our values are aligned. We feel that we have a like-minded approach to improving careers in tech, female leadership, diversity and inclusion. We are really impressed with the strength of the partnership, with the discussions that we've had, and with the shared aspiration for making sure that our workplaces and our workforces are representative and are gender balanced.
Director, HR Business Partnership APJ, New Relic APACAfter each of the sessions, we ran the post-program survey and we saw a clear impact with the increase in understanding and confidence levels of diversity, equity, inclusion, and allyship. The participants were highly engaged and we saw them being very brave, open and vulnerable. Finally, being able to have those conversations in the team has also fostered greater connections, which we can feel ever since the workshop.
Head of Training & Certification, Amazon Web ServicesTDC Global brought our vision to life and worked consistently to maximise its success. It has been an incredible partnership and we are so appreciative of the tremendous work that they have consistently put in. Every team member has supported our mission with so much enthusiasm and it’s been a true pleasure to work with them. We are very proud of the impact that we have been able to achieve through SheDares and the number of women that we have reached and inspired to consider a career in technology, and provide them with pathways to entry. We look forward to continuing to drive impact together in the future.
Chief People Officer, HOYTSThe Future Leaders program facilitated by TDC Global was received so positively from our team, with many stating it as the most beneficial leadership program they’ve participated in. This particular group of Managers are at the forefront of our business every day, managing our cinema operations and our largest teams. It provided them with the opportunity to spend time reflecting to better understand themselves as leaders, their environment, and broaden their range of influence to development their leadership style and approach to the myriad of challenges they face.
Head of Digital Consulting, WebprofitsTDC Global put together a bespoke training for my team, and they nailed it. They understood the complexities my team were faced with, they took on our language and our challenges and made the content relevant, engaging and massively thought provoking. The team engaged and took a lot from it - mainly just wanting more and more from them!
Learning & Development Manager, en world JapanThank you for another wonderful workshop! The energy was inspirational, and you could feel the leadership confidence in the room growing and growing. Always awesome to work with TDC Global as we strive to make a more inclusive environment that ensures anyone from any background can thrive and succeed.
eBusiness Implementation Manager , ComputershareI came with a demotivated approach to my leadership style and how I had been performing, having not been challenged for a while except with workload. Day 2 was an invigorating day with exceptional speakers who woke 'ME' up and cleared my head.
Media Account Manager, Zenith MediaIt was such a great experience, I was really inspired to meet so many fantastic women and participate in some really thought provoking and challenging workshops. I think that all of the events were excellent. Particular highlights were absolutely the dinner with a mentor which was so so so valuable and the workshop intensives.
Senior Account Manager, Canon AustraliaThis was the best training experience I have been to because we not only learnt some invaluable lessons from a personal perspective, we also learnt how to pass this on to our teams, whilst forging some really great relationships/contacts along the way. I really enjoyed having different presenters for each think tank - particularly as each of them were really engaging and practical.
Marketing Director, APN OutdoorThe program was well-balanced, inspiring, great selection of speakers and the dinner with a mentor was a brilliant opportunity to meet and ask questions of inspiring women in leadership. Meeting the amazing cohort of women - we had a terrific group and I learnt a lot from each of them, connected with lots of them and feel like I have come away with an inspiring network of even more women. The panel was so good and the little nuggets of gold they all offered was really valuable.
Office Manager, BCG ConsultingI found the program extremely inspiring and well thought out, the content and external facilitators were engaging. Resilience, leadership and negotiation were extremely applicable to my role and dinner with the mentor was fantastic. Very intimate and inspiring. Project management and design thinking were not as applicable to me but still very interesting. Dinner with a mentor is just amazing, this was so intimate and meaningful and I left feeling very inspired.
Team Leader, HCF AustraliaI got so much out of completing the course. Personally & professionally. The Networking drinks were a great way to break the ice and meet some people prior to starting. I particularly enjoyed the Fireside Chat and listening to different opinions and stories. The Think Tanks were varied and some were more relevant to my role than others, however I took valuable feedback from every one that could still be implanted in my day to day.
Account Director, StarcomI feel like 3 weeks on I feel even more value from this course than I did the days after. I came away with so much information in my brain I had no idea how I would implement it. As all the leaders said "practice, practice, practice" and I have used so much already and am even working with HR on my learning for internal training.
Audit Manager, HILTII am really grateful that I got the opportunity to join this program. The most important take-away I have from this program is that I have a different way of evaluating myself, which in turns makes me more confident in who I am. It is also great to know that I am not alone in this journey and that I am sharing the same path with so many like minded young women out there.
Community Development Adviser, Outside The BoxWorking with Dream Collective has given our team a space and the tools to reflect on their individual skills as leaders as well as identifying our shared values of leadership - for planning and embedding new workplace initiatives that support this.
FAQsRead all FAQs
We deliver in-depth content modules on Self-Leadership and Leading Others.
The content is customised to inspire and engage, driving action and accountability for every woman that goes through our program and ensuring they have a plan to immediately put into practice the skills learnt and developed over 2 days.
The final day ends with our unique Margarita with a Mentor event – a chance for our cohort to connect with a carefully selected female business leader.
Once you have completed the emerging leaders program you are part of TDC Global community, where there will be further opportunities to attend VIP events, engage in evening masterclasses & connect with your cohort on social media and in person.
First of all, congratulations on being a driven self-starter with audacious goals!
- When considering self-nomination for our programs, we suggest considering the following:
Will your company support your journey, not just financially (e.g. enrolment) but also providing structures for you to 1) attend and engage, and 2) implement learnings and grow within the company?
- We would be happy to speak to your HR team with you to support your case for getting involved or to provide tips on how to have the conversation yourself.
- Increased benefit of multiple participants sharing the learnings & frameworks with their respective teams using a common language, to then be implemented across the organisation.
- Greater accountability: we encourage participants to connect post-program and check-in with each other’s progress. Our emphasis on peer-to-peer collaboration supports continued learning, alternative perspectives & keeps accountability alive.
- Have stronger employee engagement of female talent.
- The program is designed to develop women at the mid-level of their careers, where the highest drop-off of females occurs.
- Organisations benefit from increased efficiency, drive and retention as employees feel valued when their organisation invests in them.
Improved attraction of high-calibre female talent
- Future female talent are attracted to the organisation due to opportunities for development.
Greater advancement of female leaders
- With emerging female talent staying longer at the organisation and being equipped with the tools to lead effectively, they are more likely to advance within the organisation, contributing to higher numbers of female senior leaders and improved female representation across all levels.
News & Insights
Browse our latest articles, news and what’s trendingRead all articles